How do I check if a subscriber is on my list?
Use the Web Interface
Log into your mail-list account at https://database.mail-list.com.
- Click Manage Subscribers
- Click Troubleshoot Subscriber Email Address
- Enter the subscriber's email address.
- Click the radio button preceding Subscriber History. (option for this list or all lists)
- Choose an email address to send the results.
- Click Troubleshoot Subscriber.
Example email confirming the action
This email is sent if the subscriber is a member of your list:
The email below is sent if the subscriber is NOT on your list.
The history of email address subscriptions and removals is included.