How do I subscribe somebody to my list without going through any confirmation process and sending them a welcome message?
You can either use our web interface or send a command via email to add a subscriber to your list without going through a confirmation process. After the subscriber has been added, they receive a Welcome Message.
To learn how to send a command to our system, please refer to this lesson:
Using the web interface for this change:
Log into your mail-list account at https://database.mail-list.com.
- Click Manage Subscribers.
- Click Add or Remove Subscribers.
- Enter new subscriber email addresses.
- Select Directly Add These Subscribers, Send Them Your Welcome Message.
- Choose an email address to send the confirmation.
- Click Add/Remove Subscribers button.
Within a few minutes, you will receive an email confirming the action.
Example of the Welcome Message
To change your Welcome Message, review these step-by-step instructions.
Using an email command for this change:
Alternatively, you can send an email to our system with the command: FORCEON
After sending an email with a command, you will receive a confirmation from our system in less than 15 minutes.