- How do I subscribe somebody to the list through the Confirmed Opt-in process?
- How do I get my subscriber to subscribe to my list/newsletter?
- How can my subscriber change their email address?
- Mailing List Sign Up Form At Your Web Hosting Company
- What are the different methods to subscribe to a list?
- How do I change Welcome Message that new subscribers receive?
- How to reactivate somebody that has reported you as spam
- How do I post a message to my list?
- Formatting Auto Responder
- How do I preview my message before it goes out to my list of subscribers?
- 1 Question Survey for Announcement Lists
- How do I approve or reject a message before it goes out to the subscribers?
- How do I view my messages that are scheduled to be sent on a later date/time?
- How do I schedule a message to be sent on a later date/time?
- List Moderator Settings
- How do I change the message inside a Confirmation Email?
- How do I check if a subscriber is on my list?
- Using our web page form for new subscribers
- Sending attachments as links
- Removing ads from incoming email
- Override From Address
- List Description
- CAN-SPAM Physical Addresses
- Your List Name
- How do I get a list of all of my current subscribers?
- How do I get a count of the number of subscribers on my list?
- How to know that your subscribers received your email
- How do I get a list of the subscribers that have unsubscribed?
- How do I get a list of subscribers removed for excessive bounces?
- How do I see the comments left by the ex-subscribers when they unsubscribed?
- How do I get a list of domain names and percentage of addresses on my list?
- How do I get a list of subscribers whose ISPs rejected messages sent from my list?
- How do I get a list of subscribers whose email addresses were changed on my list?
- How do I change the email address of a subscriber?
- How do I get a list of email addresses of subscribers who did not respond to the confirmation email during the subscription?
- How to send single/multiple commands in one email.
- How do I get mail delivery logs for a subscriber?
- How do I adjust my time zone settings?
- How to Automatically Receive Copy Of Your Subscriber List For Backup
- How To Find Administrative Email That We Sent You
- How to add or remove subscriber(s) from all of your lists
- What happens when a subscriber cancels their email account without getting off my list?
- How can I know in advance what score SpamAssassin will assign to my email?
- A copy of my message bounced back into my inbox. What's going on ?
- How long does it take to deliver a message?
- I sent my message to the list, but I don't think it worked. Should I send it again?
- A subscriber just said that they were receiving 80 or more copies of my message. How do I make mail-list.com stop sending so many?
- Somebody just sent me a nasty and vile email.
- How to import/export your contacts from other email providers like Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL, Outlook etc.
- Why does each message sent to AOL addresses shows an additional piece of text at the bottom?
- Why are the line breaks removed when I create a message in Outlook?
- Links for AOL Subscribers Look Funny. Why?
- How do I find the spam folder in Gmail?
- How do I find the Spam folder in Yahoo Mail?
- How do I find the spam folder in Hotmail?
- How do I find the spam folder in AOL Mail?
- What happens when my subscriber's ISP bounces my message?
- How do I troubleshoot when my message has been bounced by an ISP due to my content or URL being blacklisted?
- QuickStart Manual for Announcement Lists
- RFC 2919 - List-Id Header
- RFC 2369 - List Unsubscribe Headers
- The Natural Life Cycle Of Mailing Lists - by Kat Nagel
- Announcement List Commands
- Email Etiquette
- Formatting Plain Text Emails
- Plain Text Message Example 1
- Plain Text Message Example 2
- Example of a message sent to a subscriber by mail-list.com's BRDS (Bounce Re-delivery System).
- Example of a message sent to the list owner during BRDS
- Example of a message sent to the ISP by mail-list.com's BRDS (Bounce Re-delivery System).
Jun 23, 2016