How do I add subscribers directly to the Digest version
The Digest version is one email at midnight, containing all messages from that day. Some of your subscribers may prefer a Digest email, especially for a busy list.
Typically, people join your list, then click on the email link to switch to Digest. Basically, you have two lists: one for your regular subscribers and one for your Digest subscribers.
Using an email command for this change:
To add subscribers directly to the Digest version, you need to send a command via email.
Example of YOUR email to us:
- Send an email to your list name.
- Note the -d after your list name. This designation tells our system to use your Digest list.
- Add your list password in the Subject line, where open-sesame is shown above.
- Add the word APPENDLIST as the first line in the body of the message.
- Add email addresses of subscribers, one per line.