How can I keep subscribers from changing their address (or going on vacation or switching to the digest)?
If preferred, you can restrict your subscribers from making changes to their subscription.
Message on Each Email
At the bottom of each email is a link that allows subscribers to make changes.
You can change this link and remove some of the options.
Use the Web Interface to Change Settings
Log into your mail-list account at https://database.mail-list.com.
- Click Customize Your List.
- Click Unsubscribe Settings.
- Several options are listed that allow you to Show or Hide the ability for subscribers to make changes.
- Review and toggle options, as needed.
- Choose Show or Hide for each option.
- Click Save.
Web Page Options
When your subscribers click and visit the web page, their options for subscription changes are displayed. See example below. (Use scroll bar to view entire window.)
Can-Spam Act of 2004
We must give your subscribers an easy way to unsubscribe, in compliance with the Can-Spam Act of 2004.
You can choose to be notified immediately whenever a subscriber is removed from your list.