Set up Post Only option for subscribers
The Post Only option allows you to place subscribers in a special status where they can post messages to your list, but they will not receive any messages from the list.
This option is useful for situations where a subscriber needs to receive email at one address, but wants the ability to post a message from another address.
For example, the subscriber receives all messages in their personal email account
but wants to send from their work email.
Use the Web Interface to Change Settings
Log into your mail-list account at https://database.mail-list.com.
- Click Manage Your Subscribers
- Click Special Handling For Subscribers.
- Enter Subscriber Email Address.
- Select Add to Can Only Post Message List.
- Select the email to send results.
- Click Special Handling for Subscribers button.