How do I obtain a report on the recent top posters and topics for my list?
You can receive a report of recent top posters and topics for your list. Before ordering the report, you can choose the result quantity based on the settings in your mail-list account. The result quantity can be for the 10, 25 or 50 top posters.
You can either use our web interface or send a command via email.
Using the Command via email: To order this report, use the command SHOWACTIVITY.
To learn how to send a command to our system, please refer to this lesson:
Using the web interface to order this report
Log into your mail-list account at https://database.mail-list.com.
- Click Customize Your List.
- Click Reports.
- Click Number of Top Subscribers.
- Choose Number of Top Subscribers for the report.
- Click Save.
NOTE: Default setting is 10.
Order the report
From your mail-list account main menu:
- Click Get Reports.
- Click Send Reports Via Email.
- Click Top Posters and Topics.
- Choose an email address to send the results.
- Click Send Reports.