How to keep a Subscriber from being added to your Mailing List.
To prevent certain email addresses from ever being added to your list, add them to your REJECT list.
Then, anytime an Owner/Moderator tries to add them, or they try to add themselves, the attempt will be silently ignored.
Use the Web Interface to Change Settings
Log into your mail-list account at https://database.mail-list.com.
- Click Manage Subscribers.
- Click Special Handling For Subscribers.
- Enter the email addresses to be rejected.
- Select Add To Reject List.
- Choose email to send a confirmation.
- Click Special Handling for Subscribers.
To remove email addresses from your REJECT list:
Go to the same menu as above, except choose Delete from Reject List.