How do I schedule a message to be sent on a later date/time?
Before scheduling a message for a later date and/or time, please confirm your time zone setting is correct by referring to this lesson.
Using the web interface for this change:
Log into your mail-list account at https://database.mail-list.com.
- Click Send Message.
- Select Your Email Address.
- Compose your message by adding a subject line and message text.
- Choose Send Later.
Set Date & Time
- Click the calendar icon.
- Select date and time for your message to be sent.
- Click Preview button to review your message.
Add to Schedule
- If message is ready to send, click Add to Schedule.
- If changes are needed, click Cancel.
The following screen will confirm the message was scheduled. If needed, click Manage Schedule to view your previously scheduled message.