How do I post a message to my list?
You can send a message to your list directly using your email address or through our web interface.
Using the Web Interface to Send a New Message
Log into your mail-list account at https://database.mail-list.com.
- Click Send Message.
- Add a Subject Line
- Select an email address to send the confirmation
- Add text to Your Message
- Add Attachments (optional)
- Choose when to send the email.
- Click Preview to review the message.
Preview & Send
In the next window, you can preview your message.
- Click Send Now, if no changes are required, or
- Click Cancel to make changes and send later.
Using email to Send a New Message
To send a message to your list from YOUR email address:
- Create a new message in your email software.
- Enter your List Name email address in the To: Field.
- Enter your secret email address in the Bcc: Field.
Example email shown below:
The secret address in the BCC field is necessary for security purposes. Your message will not be delivered to your mailing list without it.
Add your message to the email body. When you click Send, one copy of the message is sent to each email address on your list.
Your subscriber will see their email address in the To: header line and also at the very bottom of your message. They will not see any other subscriber email addresses.