How to approve or reject a message before it is sent to Subscribers. (For Announcement Lists)
Overview of the process:
Using the web interface for this change:
Log into your mail-list account at https://database.mail-list.com.
- Click Customize Your List.
- Click Preview Messages to List.
- Click Moderate Messages.
- Select Preview and Approve Each Message Posted.
- Click Save.
- Account Settings - Learn how to change and save.
- Learn how to send a message to your List.
How it works:
- The List Owner/Moderator sends a message to the List.
- The message is assigned a serial number and saved in our system queue.
- An email is sent to you.
- If you approve the message, simply click Reply and Send.
- The message is released from the queue and sent to your Subscribers.
- If you do not approve the message, just ignore or delete the message.
- It will be automatically removed from our system after 30 days.
Example email approval below: