How do I see the history of one subscriber across multiple lists
If you have multiple lists, it can be helpful to view the status and history of one particular subscriber across all of your mailing lists.
Use the Web Interface
Log into your mail-list account at https://database.mail-list.com.
- Click Manage Subscribers.
- Click Troubleshoot Subscriber Email Address.
- Enter the subscriber's email address.
- Select Subscriber History For All Lists.
- Select an email to send the results.
- Click Troubleshoot Subscriber.
You will receive an email with a Tab Separated Text File attached. This file will be the subscriber's status and history from all lists.
Save the attachment to your Desktop. Open with either Excel or Numbers to view the detail.