How do I post a message to my list?
You can send a message directly to your list using your email address or through the web interface.
Using the web interface
Log into your mail-list account at https://database.mail-list.com.
- Click Send Message.
- Add a Subject Line
- Select an email address to send the confirmation
- Add text to Your Message
- Add Attachments (optional)
- Choose when to send the email.
- Click Preview to review the message.
Preview & Send
In the next window, you can preview your message.
- Click Send Now, if no changes are required, or
- Click Cancel to make changes and send later.
Example of Send Successful
Using email to Send a New Message
To send a message to your list, create a new message in your email reader. Use the format shown below:
Add your message to the email body and include any attachments. When you click Send, one copy of the message is sent to each email address on your list.
For subscribers receiving the Digest version, they receive one message per day with all messages sent to the list.
Your subscriber will see their email address in the To: header line and also at the very bottom of your message. They will not see any other subscriber email addresses.