How to read the Unsubscribe Report
Our Unsubscribe Report will indicate the date, time and reason why each subscriber was removed from your list.
Most people unsubscribe by clicking the link at the bottom of each email.
- This person sent in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- These two people both clicked on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of each message.
The IP address shows what IP Address they were connected to at the time.
- Joe was removed by the List Moderator and sent the Goodbye Message.
- Sally was removed by the List Moderator but was not sent anything
- The List Owner was on the subscriber list, and removed since they are already on the Moderator's List
- Patty clicked on the Report as Spam button, was automatically removed then informed of the action.
- Nancy switched herself to the Digest, and the system removed her from the individual message list.