How to schedule a message to be sent on a later date/time.
Before scheduling a message for a later date and/or time, please confirm your time zone setting is correct by referring to this lesson.
Use the Web Interface
Log into your mail-list account at https://database.mail-list.com.
- Click Send Message.
Create your Message
- Compose your message by adding a Subject Line and Message text.
- Select Your Email Address.
- Choose when to send the message:
- Select Send Now to send the message after Preview.
- Select Send Later to schedule a specific date and time.
Set Date & Time (for Send Later)
- Click the calendar icon.
- Select date and time for your message to be sent.
- Click Preview button to review your message.
Add to Schedule
- If message is ready to send, click Add to Schedule.
- If changes are needed, click Cancel.
The following screen will confirm the message was scheduled. If needed, click Manage Schedule to view your previously scheduled message.
To view all scheduled messages, please see this post.