How to manage Subscribers for many lists at one time
You can add, change or delete a subscriber from some or all of your lists with just one command.
Use the Web Interface
Log into your mail-list account at https://database.mail-list.com.
- Click Manager Subscribers.
Choose one of the options in the Manage Subscribers menu.
As an example, we will add 2 new subscribers to multiple lists in the steps below.
- Add the subscriber's email address.
- Choose the desired action.
- Next, select your email address to receive the confirmation.
- Once selected, an option appears to choose other mailing lists.
- Click on the triangle next to Also Apply To These Lists to see the additional lists.
Check some or all of the lists you want this command to apply to, in addition to the list you are logged in.
- Select the additional lists.
- Click the Blue button to perform the action.
This Subscriber change will be applied to all lists selected.
Only the mailing lists where you are the owner/moderator will be shown.