How to moderate only certain subscribers
Sometimes, you have a troublemaker or two. You might want to monitor all of their email messages before they go to the list. In general, your list can be unmoderated with just certain people having their messages reviewed by a List Moderator for approval.
Use the Web Interface
Log into your mail-list account at https://database.mail-list.com.
- Click Manage Subscribers.
- Click Special Handling For Subscribers.
- Add email addresses to be moderated.
- Click Add To Inspect Messages List.
- Select an email address to send results.
- Click Special Handling for Subscribers.
From this point forward, any messages these subscribers send to your discussion group will first be sent to a List Moderator for approval.
How to Approve
As a List Moderator, simply reply to the email to approve their message. Our server will then forward to your List.
Report - Censored List
To view a list of your subscribers who are on the censored list, go to your mail-list main menu.
- Click Get Reports.
- Click Send Reports via Email.
- Choose Subscribers Needing Approval.
- Select email address to send report.
- Click Send Reports.