Unsubscribe Report example
Mail-List.com's Unsubscribe Report will indicate the date, time and reason why each Subscriber was removed from your List.
Most people unsubscribe by clicking the link at the bottom of each email.
- This person sent in an email to email@example.com.
- These two people both clicked on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of each message.
The IP address shows what IP Address they were connected to at the time.
- Joe was removed by the List Moderator and sent the Goodbye Message.
- Sally was removed by the List Moderator but was not sent anything
- The List Owner was on the Subscriber list and removed, since they are already on the Moderator's List
- Patty clicked on the Report as Spam button, was automatically removed then informed of the action.
- Nancy switched herself to the Digest, and the system removed her from the individual message list.