Send a message to the List. (for Email Discussion Groups)
You have 2 options for sending a message to your Mailing List:
- Use our web interface.
- Use your email software.
If you use the option to approve a message and/or preview a message before sending to the List, you will be asked to review this new message after using either of these methods.
1. Using the Web Interface
Log into your mail-list account at https://database.mail-list.com.
- Click Send Message.
Preview & Send
In the next window, you can preview your message.
- Click Send Now, if no changes are required, or
- Click Cancel to make changes and send later.
2. Using email to Send a New Message
Create a new message in your email software. Use the format shown below:
- Add your message to the email body and include any attachments.
- When you click Send, one copy of the message is sent to each email address on your List.
- For Digest Subscribers, they receive one message per day with all messages sent to the List.
- Your Subscriber will see their email address in the To: header line and also at the bottom of the message.
They will not see any other Subscriber email addresses.