Prevent Subscribers from being added.
To prevent certain email addresses from ever being added to your List, add them to your REJECT list.
Then, anytime an Owner/Moderator tries to add them, or they try to add themselves, the attempt will be silently ignored.
When to use this option:
- Use the REJECT option to prevent trouble-makers from joining your List.
- If a member does not follow your rules and their membership is revoked, add them to the REJECT list. This prevents them from using a link in a past email to join again.
Use the Web Interface to Change Settings
Log into your mail-list account at https://database.mail-list.com.
- Click Manage Subscribers.
- Click Special Handling For Subscribers.
- Enter the email addresses to be rejected.
- Select Add To Reject List.
- Choose email to send a confirmation.
- Click Special Handling for Subscribers.
To remove email addresses from your REJECT list:
Go to the same menu as above, except choose Delete from Reject List.
Find out which email addresses are on the REJECT list by using Subscriber Reports.