Member List: Verify a Subscriber is on the List.
Use the Web Interface
Log into your mail-list account at https://database.mail-list.com.
- Click Manage Subscribers
- Click Troubleshoot Subscriber Email Address
- Enter the Subscriber's email address.
- Click the radio button preceding Subscriber History. (option for this list or all lists)
- Choose an email address to send the results.
- Click Troubleshoot Subscriber.
Example email confirming the action
If the Subscriber is a member of your List, you receive this email:
If the email address is NOT found on your List, you receive the email below.
Any history of that email address's subscriptions and removals is included.