List Activity Report
This report shows various data about your List, such as:
- Number of Subscribers.
- How many messages sent.
- Top posters.
- Popular topics.
- Percentage of people posting from their smartphone.
Use the Web Interface
Log into your mail-list account at https://database.mail-list.com.
- Click Get Reports.
- Click List Activity Report.
- Click View Report.
A new web page will open displaying several reports about your Mailing List.
Optional - Top Subscribers
You can control how many Subscribers are shown in the List Activity Report. Choose top 10, 25 or 50 Subscribers for each activity. If you have a large, active List, choose the higher numbers.
- Navigate to the Main Index menu and click Customize Your List.
- Click Reports.
- Click Number of Top Subscribers......
- Select a number.
- To save this option to other Lists, click Also Save for Other Lists and select List names.
- Click Save.