Group messages by Tag/Category or "Likes".
If you have a large busy list, you can group messages by category or "like" important messages. This allows you to view just those emails via a separate web page in the web archive.
Basically, you are crowdsourcing your email stream into a structured knowledge base!
Use either Tag/Category or Like/Thumbs Up......or use both!
This feature is a Premium Option only, and you must be using the Searchable Web Archive.
Tag/Category and Like/Thumbs Up are two features and may be used separately or together.
Before using these features, be sure you have chosen to use the Web Archive option. Step-by-step instructions are listed here.
Log into your mail-list account at https://database.mail-list.com.
- Click Customize Your List.
- Click Premium Price Options.
- Options for Tag/Category and Like/Thumbs Up are the 4 menu items circled below.
- These features place Special Clickable Links at the bottom of each email.
- The special links can be shown only to List Moderators or to everyone on the Mailing List.
A sample of a clickable link is shown below. It contains a random, unique identifier.
Your Subscribers can visit a special web page that displays the results of the Tag/Category grouping (Message Tags) and any Likes/Thumbs Up (Top Email Messages).
Note that each section has hyperlinks. Subscribers can view the messages in their topic of interest, or just messages considered the best (most Thumbs Up).