Remove Subscribers that have lost interest.
If your Mailing List is not based upon a membership roster, you may want to ask Subscribers to Re-Enlist from time to time.
Why would you do this?
A reduction in your List size will reduce the size of your invoice.
Send an email to your Mailing List using this special phrase in the email body. Be sure to put this phrase on a separate line, by itself:
If you wish to stay on our mailing list, please click the link below:
Anyone that does not click this link by December 1 will be removed from our mailing list.
By using this special phrase, our servers will replace it with a unique link. An example is shown below.
This link contains your mailing list name, as well as the Subscriber's email address
Log into your mail-list account at https://database.mail-list.com.
- Click Get Reports.
- Click Send Reports via Email.
- Select Reenlisted Subscribers.
- Choose email to receive report.
- Click Send Reports.
You can use the report received in Step Two to replace your Subscriber list.
- From the Main Menu, click Manage Subscribers.
- Click Add or Remove Subscribers.
- Copy the addresses from the email report received in Step Two.
- Paste into the section Enter Subscribers to Add or Remove.
- Select Replace Existing List With These Subscribers.
- Select email to send results.
- Click Add / Remove Subscribers.