Stop trivial replies to your List.
Sometimes, people like to post short messages saying Thanks or Excellent Idea. While they may have meant to send that message to an individual, they end up sending it to the entire List. That can be very annoying to most Subscribers.
Mail-list.com has an option to look for such posts, then ask the sender for approval. If they did intend to send to the entire List, they can approve it for release.
Log into your mail-list account at https://database.mail-list.com.
- Click Customize Your List.
- Click Miscellaneous Settings.
- Click Intercept Trivial Replies.........
- Click Yes.
- Click Save.
When a Subscriber sends a trivial message, they will receive an email asking for approval.
- If they Reply to the email, it will be released to the Mailing List.
- If they do not respond, the message will be deleted.