Post Only option: How to set up for Subscribers.
The Post Only option allows you to place Subscribers in a special status where they can post messages to your List, but they will not receive any messages from the List.
If your Mailing List will include calendar invite emails to your members, then the sending email address must be added to Post Only. For details, please see Calendar event invites with 3 button reply.
Your Subscriber needs to receive email at one address but wants the ability to send a message from another email, perhaps their work address.
Your Mailing List includes businesses located in the downtown of your City. The group is always interested in the outcome of City Council meetings. You give Post Only access to the Council Secretary. After every meeting, the Secretary emails the meeting minutes to your Mailing List.
Log into your mail-list account at https://database.mail-list.com.
- Click Manage Your Subscribers
- Click Special Handling For Subscribers.
- Enter Subscriber Email Address.
- Select Add to Can Only Post Message List.
- Select the email to send results.
- Click Special Handling for Subscribers button.